| Posted by
One of our most popular menu items is Thai iced tea. Sweet and delicious, it’s the perfect refreshing drink on a hot day.
As tasty as it is, it’s actually quite simple to make! If you have a craving but don’t have time to come visit us and order it from our menu, try this recipe to make it at home.
Thai Iced Tea Recipe:
- 4 tea bags of black tea
- 4 teaspoons white sugar
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk, divided.
- 1/4 cup half-and-half, divided
- Bring water to a boil in a kettle; remove from heat. Add tea bags and steep for 5 minutes; remove tea bags.
- Stir sugar into tea until dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- Fill 4 glasses with ice; pour tea into each glass until almost full. Stir 1 tablespoon sweetened condensed milk into each glass. Float 1 tablespoon half-and-half atop the iced tea.
For a more authentic flavor, visit a nearby Asian supermarket to find a Thai tea. Enjoy, and let us know how it goes!